The 2019 TBR Challenge is hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads. Since this is a new book blog for me, there are several mysteries on my TBR since I’ve been focused on my romance & erotica TBR for so long. So I’m excited to get into this one!
Here are the rules:
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends!
New this year: challenge levels! (And yes, they’re football-themed.)
Pick a level, any level! (These are all based on a 1-5+ books per month average.)
- Safety: read 12 TBR books
- Blitz: read 13-24 TBR books
- First Down: read 25-36 TBR books
- Field Goal: read 37-48 TBR books
- Hail Mary: read 49-60 TBR books
- Touchdown: read 61+ TBR books
And because reviewing is so important, I’ve added a couple bonus levels!
- Extra Point: review half of the TBR books you read
- Two Point Conversion: review all the TBR books you read
I’m going to try to go for the Blitz level, aiming to read 2 TBR books/month. The list is certainly big enough to handle it, and hopefully this challenge will keep it moving.
Keep an eye out on my Instagram and Twitter for updates!
Leave a Reply